Friday, May 28, 2010

Quiet LiFe~


Today suppose to go for cluBBling
BUT... cancelled~
BoY also no go anyWhere, we just at hOme watch some movies~
Kind of bored, BUT what to do~
Tomorrow will hang out with my cousin--PEI YUEK
Hope can chit chat with her & take some photo~ ^^ ~
I want to go out for a long time
Finally~~~tomorrow will make it **
keep nightMare this few day =_=
In nightMare, i was alone ...scare, can't do nothings~

It was a dream BUT hope in reality i will still same...
Nothings gonna change~
I want to find some work to earn $$, any freelance job for me...?
So jealous other couple just sweet sweet sweet~
I want buy many stuffs~
I need $$$
My health also weak...~

I want to sell my stuff, brand new one...
AnyOne interest?
RM 15 per set( include pos fee )
Have another 2 at my FaceBook page___
Contact me IF u interest ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment