Hate u ~
Being older since i start my new job !!!
Now was 2.35am...
Still awake~
I gamble for the football match---Argentina VS Mexico
Me & my BoY gamble for which team start the game first...
We both choose Mexico❤
The result just came out...is...Mexico
I won RM 30 ~O(∩_∩)O~~
Yeah ~~~
I went back to my own sweet home in the evening
Busy about the houseworks~
I also clean my room...
I'm very tired doing all the works start from 3pm to7pm*
Then,went to shopping with my BoY
I bought a lots of stuff~
A mee cup, biscuits, Orange juice, yogurt
BoY also bought me a pair of heels & a pink pail
I LuV it so much ~! (*^__^*)
My new special design black heel & BoY's sandal...
A pink pail to let me wash my clothes
We bought 4 slices cakes..Yummy
tiramisu & vanilla chocolate
Cheers for the cakes..
Work tomorrow, lazy & tired now~
Stay tuned, bye ^~^
No comments:
Post a Comment