Sister birthday on 25th....
We---me & brother just ignore her...
Did us cruel at her?
But if we buy somethings for her, she will keep complain~
Yup, she really not get well_____at all...
She had visit the doctor..
She even skip her medicine~
She now fierce at us...
Treat us like enemy >...<
So we just pass that day like usual~
The pizza i ate with my BoY on last SUNDAY
We not had it about a year~
But we can't finish it ^.^v
BoY bought me this---Scott's ...Good for health*

Had a free gift *BaG*
Peguin~...
A news i get when 25th NoV midnight 12.30am~
So nervous when i know it...
The next day, result still the same...
I will find it out correctly first~
Sometimes when u get the thing u want
At that moment
U find out that actually u not really want that things ...
So weird for me...
I had asking myself---Don't u want all this, now u got it,,why don't want when u got it..?!
I think i really get the things that i always wish for..*~*
Did i luckily..?^-*...
Missing my own home this few day...
I scare now for the things happens on me now...
I do very scare of it ~
Wordless for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment