Monday, February 28, 2011

Got my wedding poster... YeaH~
Is it nice....?
I very shock when i saw this, cause i think it was prefect to me...
I like it...
BoY also like it~
~LuV~
We just got the poster, album, postcard still need to wait...
Hmmm, their job too slow..~

Finally my dream to KL became true....*~*
Haha~~
We went to KLCC for our short shopping walk, had our lunch there....

KiKi--Taiwan restaurant~

New restaurant in there, i suppose want Sakae Sushi, but it already closed...I treat BoY~
Xixi...
Our meal...Nothings can buy, too expensive, all branded shop...>__<"

Then we went to China Town....

BoY bought a fate wallet and a fate belt, he bought me a fate wallet too..
He laugh very happy when he bought the fate brand...
?___?"
He even ask me why i not use the new that he bought..
Haha~~

We went to Sg.WanG when 6pm...
New stuff arrival...


Pretty ^_^*
Bought all these..
I LuV ~Etude House~...

Finally,
I got this...

Good for the girl whose always wearing the colour lenses...
From Japan..
My 2nd times try~....
Try it, u will feel the comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment