Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time flies by~
It's July soon, June pass very fast~
What i've do in this year..?
Wedding ceremony, pregnant & born Joseph...till now~

A year was pass half already~
2012 will coming soon~
Earth destory as the movie says~
Hope it's not be true...
Waiting for my babe Joseph can go out for shopping with me & BoY~
August...
So the fat mummy no reason for put the blame on me not take care of my son...
I m also still can't go out often..
Still need to take care of my weak body~^^~
I miss KL shopping..
Oh, ya...
I will attend the magazine"I-FeeL" girl search final competition on 29 Oct at Times Square KL~
Hope to redeem awesome gifts like last year too~
I hope can go with my friend & hubby~
Will hubby accompany me..?!
Once a year~

Babe Joseph now was bigger than before~
He had grew up...
From the weight 2.43, 2.8, till now he was 3.2kG~
WoW~
Happy that he was healthy!!
But he was very nervous about day & night time...
He always sleep in day, then active in the night~
I was the pity one for serving my prince owner~
My sleeping time everyday just 2-4hrs~
=="

He got his new bed..
RM 4xx...expensive than other shop~
For my son, just worth it~^^~

Me also got a new perfume by hubby, i ask for it~@
It's nice, sweet...
I ❤ sweet smell..
--Majolica Majorca fruity forest--
Full of sense of flower & fruit~
It's a limited Edition~

No comments:

Post a Comment