Then, Jusco...
Bought all the s26 (0-12mth) milk powder in Tesco..( ⊙ o ⊙ )
I'm selling contact lenses now...
Just 1st batch and was the last batch coz i know it's not easy to sell~
Hubby keep asking me & angry me for always on-line~
Here to said, miss Vivian oh, where are u..
Many things to chat with u and i also wanna know ur ghost story~^^
Visit my old colleague at there...
They said baby similar with his dadi~
╭(╯^╰)╮...I want JosepH looks like me...
Same outfit with the full month buffet yesterday~
I not wash my clothes..
Hubby take care of him mostly when go out~
I just watched them...
Went back my sweet home today, done all the homework~
Peaceful day for me, quiet...^~^
Baby was scared & always crying loud at the night in this few days~
Because of hubby's bro.'s loud voice, bro's son shouting & playing, bro's dog barking & bro's bird....
All useless things~
A useless king make 3 useless things~!!!
If my baby have anything, u will pay for it~~
Pray for my baby~
I'm very worry about HIM...
This cause me can't sleep at all in the night~
No comments:
Post a Comment