Mood not really good so i place this colourful flower to cheers me up ^^
TaiWan & KoRea~
More "geng" than my cousin sister who want to show off in front of me~
She just TaiWan while me was HongKong, China(ShangHai), ThaiLand, TaiWan, Korea...
What was her proud for ?!
I not said or proud of the place i was went & will going to, But she..?
Seens like she likes to show off, i just quiet & listen of
her proud story ^^*
My little boy tomorrow will be 3 months~
View some his random recent face...
I edit for HIM...
Ang Gu GU ^__^
Sat on the bed sleep~
i like them**
Last day of 2months^^
It's already nearby end of August~
My birthday month Sept will arrive~
Hope i can celebrate well this year...
Got my baby boy with me this year ^^*
Hooray ~~~
I bought 5 new dress this month~
I ❤it~
I will post it next time **~
No comments:
Post a Comment