Day meet with my BoY
He bring along his nephew
Very naughty baby =_=
But i not angry,i know will quarrel IF i did.. 。(+﹏+)~
We went to CaRReFouR
Spend A lots of $ today
He feed him
Poor lOOk -_-|||
RM 160~
Banking to buy thing from on-Line1) Mask--RM 50
2) Lens--RM 21
3) Grocery--RM 70
4) K.F.C--RM 20
Boy no realize he spend this amout, i count it myself..~
I not working now, BUT still had shopping in on-Line !!!
I spend RM 166 for this half month only ~
WOW ~
a BIG amount for me !!!
all these BoY paid,
some payment he even don't know about IT ~
I want stOp to buy things now...
Don't let myself fall in shopping *_*
~~ it's a day for me ~~
He bring along his nephew
Very naughty baby =_=
But i not angry,i know will quarrel IF i did.. 。(+﹏+)~
We went to CaRReFouR
Spend A lots of $ today
He feed him
Poor lOOk -_-|||
RM 160~
Banking to buy thing from on-Line1) Mask--RM 50
2) Lens--RM 21
3) Grocery--RM 70
4) K.F.C--RM 20
Boy no realize he spend this amout, i count it myself..~
I not working now, BUT still had shopping in on-Line !!!
I spend RM 166 for this half month only ~
WOW ~
a BIG amount for me !!!
all these BoY paid,
some payment he even don't know about IT ~
I want stOp to buy things now...
Don't let myself fall in shopping *_*
~~ it's a day for me ~~
哈哈~我在待业中
ReplyDelete可是花钱像流水似的~
购物是女人的天性!!